miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2020

Post 2: The best holiday

 

In the winter`s 2018, my family (my parents, brother and sister) and I traveled to Patagonia, specifically we flied to Punta Arenas. While we were there, about one week, we went to different places that sourround the city.

One day we visited the “Última Esperanza” fjord, we get up very early in the morning. If I remember correctly, that morning there was -7º C. It was really very cold. It was still dark when we had to take a boat to go see the Balmaceda and Serrano glaciers (I'm afraid to embark on any type of boat). However, when I saw the sunrise, I had to go out on the deck of the boat. Despite the cold burned my face, I was very happy seeing that awesome landscape.



Another day we went the Torres del Paine National Park, despite the season, that day was sunny. Hence we could perfectly see the “towers”, they were really huge and beautiful.



That travel has been the best, because I had fantastic moments with my family, which now are wonderful memories, in addition to importance personal reflections.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Gabriela, I have never traveled to Punta Arenas but seeing now the landscapes that it has, I think it is necessary to at least visit and appreciate those tremendous places once in a lifetime haha. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Gabi! I with my mom would like to go to Patagonia! I love you so much Gabi! I hope we both have a trip like this hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Gabi! I hope you are fine :) I love that you had the oportunitty to know that places! they are so beautiful! I also hope to go there some day, because I went only until Chiloé when I was a child haha I specially would like to know Torres del Paine.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 6: Summer plans

My favorite time of the year had always been summer and the vacations, so much to choose from. However, the summer that is about to arrive w...