lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2020

Post 4: My future job

In the future, I would like to work on the development of public policies, I don't know in what ambit, and also on teaching and research, I wish that both works could complement each other.

I imagine that my future work will be full of challenges and efforts, probably it will be tiring, but with great results, wich it will make me feel enormously happy, because I will be contributing to the common good.

In fact, I hope to be able to work as outdoors, in search of realities, as indoors, where I can analyze various data and factors that influence the contexts to be studied. It´d be great to be able to travel for work. However, it isn't a priority. With respect to the salary, I don´t expect to become a millionaire with the work I want, but I´d like to have the resources necessary to live without great concerns in the economic ambit.

I´ve thought about doing the Master's Degree in Management and Public Policy, to I can have more and better tools in relation to public policies, because I think it´s an important element when making changes that benefit society. 



1 comentario:

  1. Future colleague. I think you will make it, because you are a fantastic, brilliant and super smart woman.

    ResponderEliminar

Post 6: Summer plans

My favorite time of the year had always been summer and the vacations, so much to choose from. However, the summer that is about to arrive w...