miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2020

Post 3: My favorite movie



My favorite movie is "Freedom Writers". This movie deals with topics about the racial segregation and civil rights in the United States. I consider that the movie is very soulful and inspiriting. The teacher`s role is admirable, because despite the various problem that it faced, she never decline in her ideal of reducing gaps between white and black people. Hence, she continued to work hard and effort to obtain the onfidencee of your students, who were the marginalized of society. In consequence, the movie evidence the social inequalities and prejudices, which don`t contribute to building a better society. 







I prefer to watch movies that deal with historical events or documentaries, because that way I can learn new thing, because... I like it!. Especially those more current documentaries that show places and their culturies, because it gives me the feeling that I am in that place, I feel that I travel. 






The last movie that I saw was "Batman Begins", I had never seen this film and I don`t know why, if it`s so good. Hence, if you still don`t see it, do. That is to say, is that obviously I recommend it.


1 comentario:

  1. I think that after the academic year we should watch a documentary together! Maybe we'll have a good time!

    ResponderEliminar

Post 6: Summer plans

My favorite time of the year had always been summer and the vacations, so much to choose from. However, the summer that is about to arrive w...